Whether you are 5, 10 or 15 years away from retirement, or even if you are ready for retirement next week, we believe that education and preparation is the key for today’s active adults!
As we all know, planning for retirement today is much different than it was in years past. Record numbers of active adults are reaching retirement age daily and an alarming number of them are not prepared, which creates the threat of a bigger retirement crisis than we can imagine. People are living longer than ever, meaning their money needs to last longer. Active adults are interested in a rich, rewarding Phase II of their life and those just beyond 50 can have the retirement of their dreams with proper education and a strategic plan of action to get there.
On the other hand, there are somethings beyond our control that we need to be aware of and prepare for to the best of our ability. For example, how can you be prepared for record government deficits and record government spending, which will almost certainly lead to higher taxes and inflation? The volatility of the stock market is off the charts! Top economists are predicting a major market correction in the near future. Are you prepared for a crash bigger than 2008? Is your nest egg vulnerable to today’s volatile economic conditions? Can you afford to lose what you’ve saved for retirement, especially during the critical risk period, 10 years before your projected retirement? Don’t be afraid, be prepared.
Wealth Defense Partners presents:
How to Manage the Three Phases of Retirement Planning and Crash-Proof Your Retirement Accounts
Learn about some of the safe strategies available that will protect your hard-earned retirement dollars while still providing excellent potential for double digit returns.
Attend one of our upcoming educational events and learn how to:
- Identify the necessary actions to take within each of the three phases of retirement planning and correctly position yourself for your dream retirement.
- Pre-retirement – Critical Risk Zone
- Distribution Phase – Guaranteed Lifetime Income Plan
- Wealth Transfer – Leaving Your Legacy
You’ll also learn about these important factors which all active adults need to consider:
- How to get Long-term care protection without paying annual premiums
- How to maximize your Social Security income to make up to a $150,000 difference in income
Plus, the five must-know success strategies for a customized retirement income plan.
- Safety of Principle
- Guaranteed Income for Life
- How to Insure against Catastrophic Illness or Long-term care issues
- Tax Favorability
- Wealth Transfer – Your Legacy